Thursday 17 November 2011

Choose your weapon 2

Can any one tell me what a 'shebang' line is?

I typed my hand written code into Text Wrangler and asked it to 'Run in Terminal' but this is the response I got.

"This file doesn’t appear to contain a valid ‘shebang’ line (application error code: 13304)"

This is what I typed:




It looks OK to me, but...

Google, here I come!


Update....

I saved it and ran it in Safari and it worked! I'm amazed. I still don't know what a 'shebang' line is, though.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice this blog . this blog is very informative.such a great blogging website.

    "woman wine expert in usa
    "

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is love, thanks for the share. Also, visit our website if you are looking for assistance with your nursing assignment:

    Nursing Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete